Thursday 8 July 2010

More Bam Bam bracelets


IMG_2844
Originally uploaded by surfingcat clay

I made this bam bam bangle (follow the link for details of the tutorial and my first attempt at a bam bam bracelet) a little larger than the others and therefore it slips over my wrist without needing to be in 2 parts. I covered the join with a little extruded string. I made another curved tube bead and have strung it on a simple cord. After sanding I buffed them with my home made muslin buffing wheel on the Dremel -they are beautifully shiny now!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I found your blog searching the web and I must say that I love your PC work.

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Renata, I enjoy playing with PC.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you