Wednesday 8 December 2010

Flickr

(I am supposed to be busy - distracting myself with catching up with blogging)

About a year ago, I spent some time (OK probably several days or even weeks!) browsing photos of amazing polymer clay work on Flickr and decided to set  off on my journey from being someone who was playing with clay to someone who could create amazing things.

I love flickr, I check everyday to see what new delights my contacts have created. I can see images from artists from all over the world. There are thousands of groups for anything and everything but there wasn't one for just polymer clay work from the UK - so I started one. If you live in the UK please join the group and add some photos so we can show our collective talent http://www.flickr.com/groups/1499111@N22/pool/

Here's some images already in the group (thanks ladies!)
Lindly Haunani bubbles necklace set
Lindly Haunani bubble necklace by FloRaeMe

Leaf Pendant 4
Leaf Pendant by Ghost Shift

1 comment:

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you