Thursday 29 December 2011

I can now show you some of Christmas things I made

 Here's a couple of the custom orders I made for people recently. I know both of the recipients of these gifts, I look forward to seeing them being worn.


I hope you all had a good Christmas. I have enjoyed the chance to spend some time with family and to have a rest. I was lucky enough to get some new polymer clay books and some resin so watch out for some new creations coming soon!  I also treated myself to a few new tools so I shall play with them and tell you about those soon too. Busy baking for a New Years eve celebration with friends! Will post again next year! Hope you all have a very enjoyable time over the New Year and all the best for a creative and happy 2012

Cara
x

5 comments:

  1. I know they will be delighted with these beauties. See you next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pieces! Lucky people who got them! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stunning. Looking forward to see work with that resin!! Happy new year Cara!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow cara what a great job, bet they loved their gifts
    Happy 2012
    -tantesherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work, bet they loved them, the top one is my favourite colour.
    Happy new year.

    {Dab and a dash.}

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you