Wednesday 6 June 2012

Latest newsletter

I send out a newsletter several times a year, when I have enough news, to people on my mailing list. They are mainly people local to Bristol, UK as that is where I tend to exhibit and run workshops. If you are interested to know what I am doing do feel free to get in touch to be added to have it sent to your inbox. You can also now look at it here - Latest Newsletter - you will find a link up there on the left in the Pages Menu. I'll try and remember to let you know when it changes, September is my next predicted newsletter date.

I have a whole heap of jewellery waiting to be finished so hopefully I will manage to find some time to show you some soon ! Kids are home so we are busy playing and experimenting - kitchen chemistry is the new craze in this house!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you