Wednesday 5 September 2012

Workshops in September and October 2012

I am pleased to announce my workshop dates for September and October 2012. All these workshops will take place in Bristol, UK. If you want more information please do get in touch - carajaneuk(at)gmail.com

There will be more workshops in November and December which will have a festive theme - we will be making Christmas decorations and presents. More details will follow. If you want to be one of the first to know you can sign up to my email list here



Workshops Dates September/October 2012

Workshops take place in a small group in a comfortable home environment in Fishponds, Bristol unless stated otherwise. All  materials, use of tools and workshop handouts are included. To book your place please contact Cara - carajaneuk(at)gmail.com. A £10 deposit is required to reserve your place. Payment may be made by cheque, bank transfer or PayPal.

An introduction to polymer clay.

You will learn how to work with polymer clay and to make some simple canes. You will be shown how to use your canes to decorate items such as pendants and how to make beads from them. £30 per person, ideal for beginners

  • Thursday  20th September  7.30pm-10.30pm
  • Friday 5th October  10am-1pm

Cute Creatures

Cute owl and sleeping cat made from polymer clayDecorated polymer clay tortoise earrings


I will show you how to make a tortoise, cat and owl from polymer clay. There will be some of my flower canes available for you to decorate your little creatures. They can be little ornaments or we can turn them into charms or beads. Cost £20 per person, suitable for all.
  • Tuesday 25th September 8pm-10pm
  • Saturday 6th October 10am-12pm at Hobbycraft, Cribbs Causeway,  Bristol

Charming Starflower bracelet

A pretty charm bracelet with little cup shaped polymer clay flower beads

Learn how to make my starflower cane and then turn it into these beautiful 3 dimensional beads. We will assemble the bracelet in the workshop. Cost £55 per person, beads and findings included. Some polymer clay experience required, if you have made simple canes already yourself or been on one of my previous workshops you should get on ok.

  • Friday 19th October - 10am - 3 pm

6 comments:

  1. If I lived nearer I#d be there. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Fiona! I really appreciate that you not only take time to read my blog but make the effort to comment. Thanks again.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on continuing to pass along the PC love, Cara Jane. Your projects are beautiful, and your workshops sound like great value. No, I won't be flying in from Canada to attend... well, perhaps in spirit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to post a comment and thank you for your kind words. If ever you find yourself in the UK let me know! In the meantime be good to have you along in spirit.

      Delete
  3. Oh how I wish I lived closer, I would love to attend! Wishing you much good luck with your workshops!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you